White Plains Hospital, a U.S. News & World Report designated “Best Regional Hospital,” is a regional hub for premiere, advanced care. It is consistently recognized for its exemplary safety, specialty services and outstanding patient experience. Part of the Montefiore Health System, the 292-bed facility and its adjacent Center for Cancer Care is easily accessible from all areas of Westchester and Fairfield counties. In addition to expanding outpatient medical facilities across Westchester, including multi-specialty practices in Armonk, Scarsdale and New Rochelle, NY, a nine-story Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery is set to open in Summer 2021.
SPECIALTIES & RESEARCH
- White Plains Hospital’s Emergency Department is the busiest in Westchester County, with more than 65,000 visits a year.
- The hospital features a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Its maternity program features private labor and delivery suites and includes expertise from OB/GYN physicians and maternal-fetal specialists.
- The hospital has two state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratories that perform life-saving emergency and elective angioplasty, as well as other innovative cardiac electrophysiology procedures.
- Home to world-class orthopedic surgeons and a comprehensive robotic surgery program.
- WPH Center for Cancer Care provides infusion and state-of-the-art radiation therapy as well as complementary programs for oncology patients.
- U.S. News & World Report Best Regional Hospital for 2020/21— the only hospital in Westchester to receive this accolade.
- Leapfrog Group— Three-time “A” Safety Grade recipient, the only Westchester hospital recognized for excellence in protecting patients from errors, injuries, accidents and infections
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award winner – Among the top 5% of hospitals nationwide to be recognized for excellence in patient experience
- Certified with the Great Place to Work designation.
- Awarded the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Heart-Check mark for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
- Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Patient Experience in Neonatal Intensive Care in 2019
- Magnet designated